- The Commercial Account Manager will be assigned to your account and will be accessible to meet your policy service requirements in a professional manner.
- Certificates of Insurance will be processed and forwarded to you within one business day of receiving the request.
- Binders will be processed and forwarded to you within three business days after binding coverage.
- Agency will review your operations as you request or at least Time Frame to determine any changes in exposures, claim activity or servicing needs.
- All service personnel will return telephone calls within the same day they are received.
- Audits will be reviewed upon receipt. Agency will request that the company complete the audit within 90 days of the policy expiration.
- Workers’ Compensation claims should be reported by the insured to Nicoud's Claims Department with the applicable state required form fully completed.
- Agency reports all claims to your carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- Draft authority will be utilized to settle claims “in house” whenever possible.
- Agency will monitor the settling and reserving of claims and keep you advised of any major changes in reserves.
- Agency will maintain open and frequent communication regarding the status of the open claims.
- Loss runs will be reviewed at your request on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis.
- Agency will review your Workers’ Compensation Experience Modification (where applicable) for accuracy on an annual basis. If a claim is of an urgent nature for which you need immediate assistance and occurs outside of normal business hours, please call 217-899-4764.
- Agency will begin reviewing your policy renewal with the appropriate insurance carriers 60-90 days prior to your policy expiration.
- Agency will provide a renewal proposal and premium quotation prior to your policy expiration.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely payment of all premiums.
- Audit premiums are payable upon receipt.
- Timely reporting of all claims.
- Prompt notification of any material changes or additions to your operations.
- Compliance and/or written response to loss control recommendations.